terms and conditons
I. Scope and applicable law
- The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer with Björn Sperling and Katharina Schmidt GbR.
- Unless agreed in writing other terms or conditions do not apply, even if they are not especially contradicted.
- For these terms and all transactions between the contractual partners count the law of the federal republic of Germany, apart from the international uniform law, e.g. the UN Sales Conventions.
- Employees of our company are not allowed to make acceptances that differ from these terms. Verbal agreements only become effective by written confirmation by the seller.
II. Conclusion of contract
- The order made by a customer constitutes an offer whose confirmation by the seller is required to conclude the contract.
- An order requires the specification of all mandatory fields marked with “*” during the ordering process
- At the end of the order process, the customer can submit his order after checking it on an overview page. An automated e-mail with an order confirmation will be send by the shop operator.
- The conclusion of the contract only occurs when we expressly accept the offer or send the ordered good to the address specified in the order process.
III. Right of revocation
Information referring to the right of revocation can be in the corresponding instruction in the “legal” menu at the end of this page.
IV. Payment, prices
- All prices listed in the online shop are total prices including the value added tax (VAT).
- There may be shipping costs according to the information in our shipping overview.
- Deliveries to non-EU addresses may incur additional costs, such as import duties and taxes, which will become due upon shipment receipt at the delivery address.
- The total price including all costs will be displayed in an overview before the final order.
- The prices stated at the time of ordering apply. We reserve the right to change prices in the online shop.
V. Delivery and shipping conditions
- The delivery is made to the customer’s delivery address, written in the order process.
- Orders are generally processed within 24 hours and then handed over to DHL as a shipping provider. Unless otherwise stated, this results in delivery times within Germany of about three to five working days from the date of conclusion of contract.
- Shipments to other European countries have, in our experiences, a delivery time of five to ten working days for goods with immediate availability. Shipping to countries of destination outside of Europe is to be requested separately, as different delivery times may arise depending on the chosen kind of shipping.
- Should the Björn Sperling and Katharina Schmidt GbR not be in the position of performing the contract without his own fault, because his supplier does not fulfill his contractual obligations, he is entitled to rescind the order. The customer will be informed as soon as possible, any payments already made or other services will be refunded immediately. Statutory claims of the purchaser remain unaffected.
VI. Description of items
- The product information provided by us in the form of photographs and texts represent the product as accurately as possible
- We are not liable for possible mistakes. We do not guarantee that all images accurately reflect the appearance of the products.
- Due to different settings of your device, the optics of the photographs and with them also the products shown may vary. Therefore, these do not guarantee a flawless product representation in all properties.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the statutory guarantee claims shall apply.
- The 2-year warranty applies from the date of purchase. Within this period we eliminate all defects at our expense, insofar these are based on material and manufacturing defects. In these case, please contact email@example.com.
- To claim a guarantee, an examination of the goods is required. When returning the goods, it has to be ensured that damage during transport by using improper packaging is excluded.
- The transport costs incurred for the submission of the goods to check warranty claim and the return of the goods after the provision of warranty services are paid by us.
- Any claim of warranty service must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Its date is the basis to determine the warranty period.
- In case of a legitimate claim of our guarantee service, this will be provided withing 30 working days of receipt for verification.
- Warranty does not apply to:
- Dirt or other visual changes caused by natural wear or improper use
- Damage due to improper use or incorrect care
- Damage caused by influences such as fire, water, accidents
VIII. Reservation of proprietary rights
- The delivered goods remain the property of the Björn Sperling and Katharina Schmidt GbR until full payment.
IX. Contests on Facebook and Instagram
- We organize competitions on Facebook and Instagram. These are not supported by Facebook and are not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook serves blankly as a platform for the raffle event.
- Participation is limited to all natural, business persons from the age of 14 years. Excluded are employees of the company Sperling and other persons who are in a business relationship with Sperling.
- There is no publication of the name of the winner. According to the raffle text they are either contacted by one of our private accounts via personal message or asked to contact us after commenting on their contribution.
- Participation in the competition is possible in the period stated in the post. Both entry deadline and winner announcement can be found in the lottery text on the respective platform.
- The winner will be determined in accordance with the path described in the posting (as a rule random or jury decision).
- By participating in the competition, the participant accepts the conditions of participation.
- If you have questions regarding the implementation of a competition, you can contact us via the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
X. Liability for defects
- Unless otherwise stated below, the liability for damages of the Björn Sperling and Katharina Schmidt GbR is limited to grossly negligent and intentional conduct, regardless of the nature of the breach of duty and including tort.
- In the case of a material contractual breach, we are liable for any negligence. However, this liability is limited to the amount of the damage foreseeable according to the nature of the contract at the time of conclusion of the contract
- All limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, in the case of a guarantee promise insofar as agrred and in the context within the scope of the Product Liability Act.
- Insofar as the liability of the Björn Sperling and Katharina Schmidt GbR is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
- In the case of supplementary performance, we will only choose the replacement.
XI. Vouchers and promotions-discounts
- Redeeming multiple coupons for a single purchase is not allowed.
- Vouchers that have been handed out free of charge in the context of promotions, accordingly have not been purchased, are valid only in the accordance with the deadlines specified in the promotions and can only be honored in our online ship on this website (sperling-bags.com).
- We reserve the right to exclude individual products from voucher promotions and indicate this separately in the respective promotions.
- Advertising coupons can not be charged later, but must be redeemed before sending the order.
- The value of the goods must be at least equal to that of the advertising coupons. Any minimum purchase values must be observed. A refund of the residual value by the provider is in no case possible.
- If the customer returns the partially paid goods within the scope of the statutory right of revocation, the value of the promotional coupon will not be refunded.
- Sums exceeding the value of the voucher for payment of the invoice amount can be settled by selecting one of the offered payment methods.
- A cash payment, as well as an interest on the voucher value is not possible.
XII. Severability Clause
Should provisions of this contract be or become in the course of their duration legally ineffective, invalid and/or void, this does not affect the legal validity and the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties in this case commit to replace the provision which is or became ineffective, invalid and/or void with one that is legally effective and valid and which corresponds in its economic effect to the replaced provision as far as is possible and legally permissible.